- Hormel Chili is on sale for $1.25. Use the .55/2 q from 11/6 SS and get it for .70 a can. And I have the best hot Mexican dip appetizer that uses a can of this chili. Great for parties and potlucks.
- Dole Mandarin Oranges and the Pineapple are both on sale for $1.00. Use the 50/2 q from 11/6 SS and you get a can for .50. These are normally $1.85 a can.
- Campbell's Gravy is on sale for .70 a can. Use the 25/4 q from 11/6 SS and you get it for .58 a can.
- Texas Pete Sauce is on sale BOGO. So you get 2 for $1.15. Use the .55 coupon from 10/9 SS and you get 2 bottles for just a nickel!!
- Sargento Shredded Cheese is on sale BOGO so one pack is $1.78. Use the 40/2 q from 11/ 6 SS makes it $1.38 a pack. Shredded cheese is usually $3 or more a pack.
- Rhode Rolls, 12 count are on sale for $1.67. Use the .65 q from 10/23 RP and you get a pack of frozen dough rolls for .37. I am so excited about this deal because I am going to make these Thankful Rolls that Christy over at The Girl Who Ate Everything posted about this week.
Go check out the full post.
These rolls are a perfect way to get your family talking around the dinner table. Each roll has a question or sentence to complete inside, like a fortune cookie.
The directions for these Thankful Rolls
can be found on Chirsty's blog: The Girl Who Ate Everything.
And if you need a list of questions or sentences to put inside your Thankful Rolls, check out my post from last year: Encouraging Family Talk Over Dinner.
P.S. I know I mentioned that I would be sharing about a $35 DaySpring giveaway this Friday and how I am beginning to prep for Thanksgiving. With hubby and all the kids home, I am having a hard time concentrating. . wonder why, eh? So I will do that Monday. Make sure you come back on Monday.