If you are thinking Crock Pot meals are dried out mush that all look the same, you are using you're Crock Pot incorrectly!!
Here are my Top 3 Crock Pot Tips:
1. A Crock Pot should always be 2/3 full to ensure proper cooking.
If you food cooks too fast, burns, or is very dry. . it is probably because of this 2/3 rule. You either need a smaller Crock Pot or you need to double the recipe.
2. To make clean up easier and go a little faster, spray the inside of your Crock Pot with Pam before adding ingredients. I am uneasy about cooking my meal in those plastic liners.
3. Put all the ingredients of your Crock Pot meal in your stoneware the night before and place it in the fridge. In the morning, take the stoneware out of the fridge and place it in the base of your Crock Pot and turn it on. This saves precious morning time.
And here are 3 of my favorite Crock Pot meals:
1. Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
So easy, that is my Brooke making the vegetable soup above.
2. Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas
So yummy and this meal freezes beautifully so I always make a huge batch.
3. Crock Pot Ham and Baked Potatoes.
This meal is great for company. You will need 2 Crock Pots, one for the ham and one for the potatoes.