Happy Friday!! Here's 5 things I want to share with you:
1. Proctor & Gamble has a new coupon booklet out worth $35 in savings. You need to register or log in at Proctor and Gamble Everyday Solutions and request your booklet. These booklets come out every quarter. I usually try to let you know when the new ones are out, but if you sign up for the newsletter, you will be notified.
2. Those of you on The Intentional Home Facebook page already saw this, but for those of you not on there yet: This month is Customer Appreciation Month at Subway and for the whole month of December you can get either a 6-inch Cold Cut Combo or Meatball Marinara for just $2!!
3. This was also on The Intentional Home Facebook page: With this Target coupon, you get a $10 Target Gift Card with the purchase of $50 or more. Coupon expires 12/3, which is this Saturday. You can always add groceries to your cart to meet the $50 purchase.
4. Lots of fun Christmas activities happening around town this weekend. Are you going to any of the events listed in my Fun Christmas Events around Raleigh post? Is there an event not listed that you know of. . that just has to be on the list?? Do tell.
5. I am writing a post about: if we want to make Christmas meaningful for our children (and us), then we need to be intentional. I would love for you to email me and tell me some ways you make Christmas meaningful for your family. I would love to include some of your ideas, some of your traditions, some of the new things you are going to try this year. . . in this upcoming post. If I use your idea in the post, I will send you a little love gift in the mail :)