Happy Friday! 5 things I want to share with you:
1. There will be 4!! coupon inserts in Sunday's paper. 1 Smart Source, 2 Red Plums, and 1 P&G. You may want to make sure you pick up a few extra copies.
2. In this Sunday's coupon inserts, there will be a coupon for 3 free bagels at Brugger's, good on Feb 9 only in celebration of Bruegger's birthday. Another reason to get a few more copies of this Sunday's paper.
3. My new blog design is almost done. . if you are getting this post in email, click the title of the post to come over and have a look. I hope to take you on a tour next week when all is up and ready. In the meantime, if you find something that does not work for you, please, please let me know so I can get it fixed. My hope is the new design will enable you to find things better. . .like the homemade taco seasoning recipe I get so many emails about. (So now, you would look under the label "Meal Planning", scroll down to "Recipes", and then scroll thru my recipes OR you could just enter "homemade taco seasoning" in the Search Box on the right hand sidebar of my blog).
4. Remember when I posted here about how Purex was giving away 20,000 subscriptions to Better Homes and Gardens? Well, I won! Did any of you win too? The email letting me know I won got sent to my spam folder, so check yours.
5. Last night, I shared about couponing at Bayleaf's Heart to Heart Women's Ministry (do they not have the cutest logo, H2H with the hearts on the H's?). I shared for 30 minutes on 3 myths of couponing, my 3 secrets of couponing, and 3 ways to go deeper and learn more about couponing. The ladies of Bayleaf made the room feel so special. . .each table had a white table cloth and in the center were coupons and play money and then on top of the coupons and play money in the center was either a play cash register or a play shopping cart or a brown bag of groceries or a bank of money. It was sooo cute and built up the excitement. I wish I had brought my camera. I'd love to come to your group if you are ever looking for a speaker.