I wanted to let you know of 3 things.
1. Today is Tax Day. Which means there are some good freebies and deals to be had at area restaurants. Check out the list below:
1. Cinnabon locations nationwide will be giving away two free Cinnabon Bites to everyone between the hours of 6 and 8 p.m.
2. Arby's locations nationwide will be giving away a free value-size order of their curly fries. Click here for all the details and to print coupon.
3. Maggie Moo's will be giving away one free scoop of their yogurt to each customer from 4 to 7 p.m. Click here for details and participating locations.
4. Panda Express will be giving away free single servings of its new premium entree, Shanghai Angus Steak. Coupons and details will be on Panda Express' Facebook page.
5. Sonic will have half-off drinks and slushes all day long. This is usually the case everyday during happy hour (2-4pm), but today, on Tax Day, Happy Hour will be all day long.
6. Boston Market is offering a BOGO coupon good on today only. Go here to print coupon.
2. Oh my word! Did you see: Harris Teeter and Lowes BOTH will be having Super Doubles beginning TOMORROW, Wed, 4/18-Tues, 4/24!! Oh what a week this is gonna be!
Here are a few deal lists to check out:
Centsible Saver: HT and Lowes
Southern Savers: HT and she does not have a Lowes list up yet
Anyone find any other good deal lists? Please let me know.
3. I have a coupon class TONIGHT (Tues) that is open to the public. Come and learn why we are so excited about Harris Teeter and Lowes Super Doubles. The class is from 7-9pm at Bayleaf Baptist Church. We will meet in room E210. Class fee is $20 and you can just show up! I would show up at 6:50 to check in and get settled because I will start promptly at 7 because there is SO much to cover. All you need to bring is your class fee and a pen. This is one of the last two coupon classses I will teach before the summer hits so now is a great time to come. All details about the class can be found here.
And make sure you come back later this evening for The Intentional Home's 3 Year Blog Anniversary Celebration!