Happy New Year!!
I have not quite caught my breath from Christmas break. And I have not quite found a rhythm and a hum for 2013 yet. But I did want to get back on this blog and share 5 things.
1. There will be 6 coupon inserts in this Sunday's paper, 1/6. There will be 2 RP, 3 SS, and one Target insert. What a way to start the new year, eh? Perhaps make sure you get more than one paper this Sunday.
2. If you are cleaning out your expired coupons, do not forget to use this resource on Southern Savers. Southern Savers' database tells you when a coupon insert has expired. What a time saver. I wrote a post titled Organizing Coupons: How to Know When a Coupon Insert Has Expired. That post explains how to use the database.
3. Super Doubles continues at Harris Teeter until this Tues, 1/8. With all the new coupons coming out Sunday, there are sure to be more deals to be had.
4. I look forward to helping you start 2013 with new skills, motivation, and inspiration! I look forward to leading you to be intentional. You can so do this coupon thing, meal planning thing, freezer cooking thing, parenting thing, home managing thing. You really were made to be the heartbeat of your home! And it is a pure joy to walk alongside you.
I am in the process of mapping out my classes for 2013. Rob and I plan to sit down this weekend and put dates on the calendar. I aim to share the schedule with you next week. Perhaps you will want to make plans to attend a class.
5. I cannot think of a #5. I told you I am still catching my breath and have not found a rhythm yet. Happy Weekend. May it be an intentional one.