What are the advantages to meal planning, to deciding what to eat before it is time to prepare dinner. . before it is 5pm and you are tired, hungry, and overwhelmed???
In my Meal Planning & Freezer Cooking Class, I ask gals to think ahead of time why they want to meal plan. . because if you know why, then you have more motivation to make meal planning/freezer cooking a reality.
Why to Meal Plan Even When You Don't Want To:
1. Save $ (food waste goes down, no more extra trips to grocery store, do not go out to eat as much). . this is true even if you do not coupon
2. Save Time: Truth is is takes about an hour to get dinner on the table if you haven't a clue what to cook until the hour approaches.
3. Save Stress/Feel Organized/Life is Easier/Simplifies Life (you know what you have, what to get at grocery store, when to thaw meat, you can answer your hubby's question: What's for dinner?)
4. No More Guilt for Going Out to Eat: you go out to eat because you want to, not because you have to.
5. Cook Healthier/Diet Under Control
6. Way to Love Up on Our Families
What is the one reason that really stands out to you??
I am sharing this post again because I have a Meal Planning & Freezer Cooking class tonight. I still have spots open if you'd like to come. Email me and I can send you the details.