I am getting ready for my Coupon Class tomorrow morning, which by the way is open to the public! The class is from 9:30 to noon at Raleigh Vineyard. You can just show up at the door. And get this, class fee is only $5 and a can of food for the food pantry. This class is normally $20 and this will be my last coupon class until the fall, so if you have always wanted to take my coupon class or you need a refresher. . .tomorrow is a great time!!
I'd arrive at 9:15 to check in and get settled. All you need to bring is your class fee, a can of food for the food pantry, a pen and perhaps a clipboard or something to press on.
More details about tomorrow's class can be found here.
And if any of the below thoughts are going thru your head, think again. We will start the class off by proving all the below false.
1. Couponing takes too much time. False.
2. Generic and store brand items are cheaper than name brand items bought with a coupon. False!!
3. Walmart, Food Lion, Super Target, or Aldi is cheaper than shopping at Harris Teeter or Kroger or Lowes with coupons. False!!
4. Coupons are always for products I do not buy. False.
5. Coupons do not help the budgets of those who eat mostly organic or do not eat any processed, boxed foods or eat gluten free, etc. False.
I promise all the above are false. Come tomorrow morning and learn why. And learn how you really can cut your grocery bill in half. Click here to read my coupon story and see what others have said about this class.
Let me know if you have any questions. I can be contacted here.