But here's the news:
Starting tomorrow, Harris Teeter will run Triples and Lowes will run Super Doubles!! Should be a fun and crazy week for us, eh? Below are deal lists and tips to help you get ready.
So this week (4/24-4/30) at Harris Teeter Triples, all coupons 99¢ and under will triple. A 25¢ coupon will be worth 75¢, a 35¢ coupon will be worth $1.05, a 50¢ coupon will be worth $1.50, and a 75¢ coupon will be worth $2.25.
Here are the deal lists I have found around blogland for HT Triples:
WRAL's Smart Shopper
Moola Saving Mom : this is a new deal list I have found, I love the spreadsheet format she uses and this blog is based out of Winston Salem so we Raleigh gals should have most of her matchups
And below are a few tips to have a most successful HT Triples shop:
1. Triples starts at 7am on Wed. Even at the 24 hour stores, Triples starts at 7am.
2. The policy is 20 coupons per day, per household. So no more 2 shops at 2 different stores on the same VIC card, or one on your card and one on your hubby's card (that is if they are both linked to the same phone # and address).
3. Remember 3 identical coupons can be used per transaction; just like normal. And only 2 of the exact same INTERNET PRINTABLE coupon can be used per transaction.
And at Lowes Super Doubles, coupons with a face value of $2 or under will double this week (4/24-4/30). $1 coupons are worth $2 and $1.50 coupons are worth $3 during Super Doubles.
Here are a my favorite deal lists for Lowes Super Doubles:
WRAL's Smart Shopper
Moola Saving Mom
And here are a few notes about Super Doubles at Lowes:
1. Super Doubles at Lowes starts when the doors open tomorrow. For some Lowes that is 6am, for others that is 7am. To find out when your Lowes opens, click here for store hours.
2. The policy is you may double up to 20 coupons per day.
3. 3 identical coupons can be used per transaction, which is different than Lowes' normal coupon policy where you can use 4 identical coupons.
And let me know how you do!! I'd love to hear your totals and see pictures.